All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.13
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings into focus the ubiquitous yet entirely unconsidered work that photographs are put to in museums. The authors' argument is that there is an economy of photographs in museums which is integral to the processes of the museum, and integral to the understanding of museums. The international contributors.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Edwards is Professor of Photographic History and Director of the Photographic History Research Centre, De Montfort University, Leicester, UK. Sigrid Lien is Professor in Art History at the department of linguistic, literary and aesthetic studies at the University of Bergen, Norway.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Edwards,Sigrid Lien
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 42 b&w illustrations
- Weight682 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.