All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionOn average, black Americans are sicker and die earlier than white Americans. This book examines what this fact means for health care in the United States through the lens of sickle cell anemia, a disease that primarily affects blacks.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Moxley Rouse, Associate Professor at Princeton University, is the author of Engaged Surrender: African-American Women and Islam (UC Press). She has produced and directed documentaries including Purification to Prozac: Treating Mental Illness in Bali.
- Author(s)Carolyn Moxley Rouse
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.