All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of ethnographies offers a picture of change in Russia and Eastern Europe. The authors challenge the idea that we can understand this transformation by the predictable models, whether capitalism, post-socialism, modernity, or postmodernity.
- Author BiographyMichael Burawoy is professor of sociology at the University of California, Berkeley. Katherine Verdery is professor of anthropology at the University of Michigan.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1999
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byKatherine Verdery,Michael Burawoy
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.