Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an exploration of two key processes in communication research: uncertainty and information regulation. This title provides both breadth and depth on the theories and applied research in these areas, and offers a resource that advances knowledge and contributes to continued growth in understanding these important processes.
- Author BiographyTamara D. Afifi (Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln) is an Associate Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of California, Santa Barbara. She has published over fifty articles and chapters in numerous national and international outlets, and she was the recipient of the Young Scholar Award from the International Communication Association in 2006. Walid A. Afifi (Ph.D., University of Arizona) is an Associate Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is an author of more than 50 articles and chapters, has served as Associate Editor for both the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships and Personal Relationships, and has been active as a member of several editorial boards.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byTamara Afifi,Walid Afifi
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.