All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight735 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAmihai Motro,Philippe Smets
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction; A. Motro. 2. Sources of Uncertainty, Imprecision, and Inconsistency in Information Systems; A. Motro. 3. Imperfect Information in Relational Databases; E. Zimanyi, A. Pirotte. 4. Uncertainty in Intelligent Databases; R. Demolombe. 5. Uncertain, Incomplete, and Inconsistent Data in Scientific and Statistical Databases; S. Kwan, et al. 6. Knowledge Discovery and Acquisition From Imperfect Information; G. Piatetsky-Shapiro. 7. Uncertainty in Information Retrieval Systems; H.R. Turtle, W.B. Croft. 8. Imperfect Information: Imprecision and Uncertainty; P. Smets. 9. Probabilistic and Bayesian Representations of Uncertainty in Information Systems: A Pragmatic Introduction; M. Henrion, et al. 10. An Introduction to the Fuzzy Set and Possibility Theory-Based Treatment of Flexible Queries and Uncertain or Imprecise Databases; P. Bosc, H. Prade. 11. Logical Handling of Inconsistent and Default Information; P. Besnard, et al. 12. The Transferable Belief Model for Belief Representation; P. Smets, R. Kruse. 13. Approximate Reasoning Systems: Handling Uncertainty and Imprecision in Information Systems; P.P. Bonissone. 14. On the Classification of Uncertainty Techniques in Relation to the Application Needs; E.H. Mamdani. 15. A Bibliography on Uncertainty Management in Information Systems; C.E. Dyreson. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.