All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.59
- £5.96Trending at £7.98
- £23.80Trending at £24.16
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
- £10.22Trending at £13.48
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionA courageous call to free charity from its ideological and economic constraints
- Author BiographyDAN PALLOTTA founded Pallotta Team-Works, the company that invented the AIDS Rides and Breast Cancer 3-Day events, which raised over half a billion dollars and netted $305 million in nine years--more money, raised more quickly for these causes than any known private event operation in history. 182,000 people participated in the events. The company had more than 350 full-time employees in sixteen U.S. offices, was the subject of a Harvard Business School case study, and fundamentally re-invented the paradigm for special event fundraising in America.
- Author(s)Dan Pallotta
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note1 illus. 8 tables. 10 figs.
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.