Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States faces no greater challenge today than successfully fulfilling its new ambition of helping bring about a democratic transformation of the Middle East.
- Author BiographyThomas Carothers is vice president for international politics and governance at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and founder and director of the Endowment's Democracy and Rule of Law Project. Marina Ottaway is director of the Carnegie Middle East program at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication07/01/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight27 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMarina Ottaway,Thomas Carothers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.