Consider these sponsored items
- £11.68Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1852, Uncle Tom's Cabin is now available in a beautiful, vibrant cloth-bound format that makes a great addition to every children's library.
- Author BiographyHarriet Beecher Stowe (1811-1896) was a prolific American writer and an activist for the abolition of slavery. Best known for her novel Uncle Tom's Cabin, she wrote thirty books, including novels, memoirs, and collections of articles and letters. Karen Fisher Younger is chairperson of the humanities department and assistant professor of history at Waynesburg University. She is the author of numerous articles and essays on the slave trade, colonization, and Liberia, and is editor of Lincoln's Proclamation: Emancipation Reconsidered (University of North Carolina Press, 2009).
- Author(s)Harriet Beecher Stowe
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Width198 mm
- Height152 mm
- Introduction byKaren Fisher Younger
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.54Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.63Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.