Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £91.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 21 Aug
- £22.99+ £7.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the nature, diagnosis, and treatment of uncommon types of cerebrovascular disease that cause strokes.
- Author BiographyLouis R. Caplan is Senior Neurologist at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts.
- PrizesCommended for BMA Student Textbook Award 2009.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note226 b/w illus. 8 colour illus. 83 tables
- Weight2270 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byDr. Louis R. Caplan,Julien Bogousslavsky
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.