CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- Author(s)Konstantin V. Kazakov
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Table Of ContentsPreface 1. Ideas and principles 2. Physics of the electron 3. Theory of anharmonicity 4. Quantum fields 5. Radiative corrections Bibliography
- Author BiographyKonstantin V. Kazakov obtained a Dr. Sc. in Physics and Mathematics at the St. Petersburg State University.He published papers in internationally scientific journals, communications at scientific symposia and congresses, and 3 books. His previous book was published with Elsevier: Quantum theory of anharmonic effects in molecules , Elsevier, 2012.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.