Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £6.95Trending at £7.09
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
- £47.48Trending at £62.10
- £79.63Trending at £107.99
About this product
- Author(s)Dorothy V. M. Bishop
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePsychology Press & Routledge Classic Editions
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 90 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementClassic ed
- Table Of ContentsPreface to the Classic Edition. Foreword. 1. From Sound to Meaning: A Framework for Analysing Comprehension. 2. Specific Language Impairment. 3. Speech Perception. 4. Understanding Word Meaning. 5. Grammatical Knowledge in Sentence Comprehension. 6. Understanding Sentences in Real Time. 7. Understanding Discourse: Integrating Language and Context. 8. Understanding Intended Meaning: Social Aspects of Comprehension. 9. Modularity and Interaction in Language Development and Disorders.
- Author BiographyDorothy Bishop is Professor of Developmental Neuropsychology and a Wellcome Trust Principal Research Fellow at the Department of Experimental Psychology at the University of Oxford.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.