All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a balanced overview of experimental and theoretical aspects of organic materials and mixed halide perovskites for industrialists and researchers in energy technologies and materials.
- Author BiographyEnrico Da Como is a Reader in the Department of Physics, University of Bath, UK. His research deals with the interaction of light with condensed matter. Filippo De Angelis is Senior Researcher and Deputy Director at the CNR Institute of Molecular Sciences and Technologies, Italy. His research interests are mainly focussed on the computational modeling of hybrid/organic photovoltaics. Henry Snaith is a Professor in the Department of Physics, University of Oxford, UK. His research focusses on developing the physics and technology behind low cost photovoltaic concepts. Alison Walker is a Professor in the Department of Physics, University of Bath, UK. Her research covers the materials and physics of organic, inorganic and hybrid semiconductor devices.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication06/07/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleEnergy and Environment Series
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Weight919 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAlison Walker,Enrico Da Como,Filippo De Angelis,Henry Snaith
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £108.12Trending at £157.18
- £23.55Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £47.99
- £29.64Trending at £35.09
- £22.88Trending at £30.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.