CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the phenomenon of undeclared work and the case of Germany, presenting a comprehensive analysis of tax non-compliance for Germany, based on surveys conducted by the Rockwool Foundation. This title provides evidence on the impact of deterrence and other factors on tax non-compliance.
- Author BiographyLars P. Feld (*1966), Dr. oec., studied Economics at the University of Saarland at Saarbrucken (1987-1993), finished his Ph.D. (1999) and his habilitation (2002) at the University of St. Gallen. Since 2010, he is Full Professor of Economics, in particular Economic Policy at the University of Freiburg i.Br. and Director of the Walter Eucken Institut. Before he was Professor of Economics, in particular Public Finance at the University of Marburg (2002-2006) and Professor of Economics, in particular Public Economics at the University of Heidelberg (2006-2010). He is a member of the German Council of Economic Experts, a member of the Scientific Advisory Board to the German Federal Finance Ministry (Lifetime Appointment), a member of the German Academy of Sciences Leopoldina and member of the Kronberger Kreis. Claus Larsen (*1962), 2002 Master in Economics (Cand.polit.), University of Copenhagen, with the Rockwool Foundation Research Unit since 1991. Register and survey based empirical research in topics related to immigration (eduction and language proficiency, demography, crime and legislation) and taxes (undeclared work, tax evasion and fringe benefits) in Denmark and Germany. Newsletter articles and contributions to books and studies primarily from the Rockwool Foundation Research Unit, presentation of research results at conferences and seminars and in the Danish media. The research funded by the Rockwool Foundation is mainly focused on socio-economic aspects and current problems faced by modern western society. The aim is to improve the knowledge base and the quality of the public debate and to provide a good foundation for decisions to be taken by politicians (www.rff.dk).
- Author(s)Claus Larsen,Lars P. Feld
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.