All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionSmall Press Traffic Book of the Year 2004 . This memoir provides an exquisitely rich exploration of the relation of context to reference, subtext to meaning, back story to presented experience, and composition to poetics. Silliman's work unravels and reforms in this exemplary and exhilarating act of attention and reflection.
- Author BiographyRon Silliman has written and edited 24 books of poetry and criticism to date, including the anthology In the American Tree. He lives in Chester County, Pennsylvania, with his wife and two sons, and works as a market analyst in the computer industry. Since 1979, Silliman has been writing a poem entitled The Alphabet. Volumes published thus far from that project have included ABC, Demo to Ink, Jones, Lit, Manifest, N/O, Paradise, (R), Toner, What and Xing.
- PrizesWinner of Small Press Book Award 2004.
- Author(s)Ron Silliman
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight152 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.