All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)David Burkus
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/01/2017
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight186 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction - i: Management Needs New ManagementChapter - 1: Outlaw EmailChapter - 2: Put Customers SecondChapter - 3: Lose The Standard Vacation PolicyChapter - 4: Pay People To QuitChapter - 5: Make Salaries TransparentChapter - 6: Ban NoncompetesChapter - 7: Ditch Performance AppraisalsChapter - 8: Hire A TeamChapter - 9: Write The Org Chart In PencilChapter - 10: Close Open OfficesChapter - 11: Take SabbaticalsChapter - 12: Fire The ManagersChapter - 13: Celebrate DeparturesSection - ii: Afterword: Reinventing the Management EngineSection - iii: Next StepsAcknowledgements - iv: AcknowledgementsSection - v: NotesIndex - vi: IndexSection - vii: About The Author
- Author BiographyDavid Burkus is the author of The Myths of Creativity: The Truth About How Innovative Companies and People Generate Great Ideas. David is a regular contributor to Harvard Business Review and Forbes. His work has been featured in Fast Company, Inc., the Financial Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, and on CBS This Morning.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.