Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.00Trending at £12.00
- £4.75Trending at £4.99
- £13.99Trending at £15.80
- £4.44Trending at £5.08
- £5.65Trending at £6.27
- £5.06Trending at £5.73
- £4.35Trending at £4.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work, children are introduced to one of the essential building blocks of the English language, the preposition.
- Author BiographyBrian P. Cleary is the author of several other children's books in the Words are Categorical series. Brian Gable lives and works in Toronto, Ontario, with his wife Teresa and two children, Kristin and Stephen.
- Author(s)Brian P. Cleary
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleWords are categorical
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Out-of-print date06/04/2009
- Content Notecolor illustrations
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Gable
- Volume editorKaren Barker Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.