All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £14.97Trending at £15.42
- £18.40Trending at £22.24
- £28.54Trending at £40.00
- £8.80Trending at £13.45
- £12.52Trending at £16.73
- £21.00Trending at £21.50
- £20.95Trending at £29.49
About this product
- DescriptionA real-time account of the tumultuous 1920 baseball season, focusing on the dramatic last half.
- Author BiographyBill Felber is the author of A Game of Brawl (Nebraska 2007), The Book on the Book: An Inquiry into Which Strategies in the Modern Game Actually Work, and other books. He has been the executive editor of the Manhattan Mercury (Kansas) since 1986.
- Author(s)Bill Felber
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight513 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.