All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines topics such as expedition historiography, the participants' daily life, the beginnings of scientific ethnography and the connection between the expeditions' scientific objectives and their political ends.
- PublisherAarhus University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2003
- Series TitleBerengiana S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationAarhus
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintAarhus University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, port.
- Weight592 g
- Width155 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byNatasha Okhotina Lind,Peter Ulf Moller
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.84Trending at £5.96
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.