All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith reverence and love, Britain's most admired rural writer chronicles daily life in the Stour valley village, finding beauty and significance in its sheer ordinariness as well as in its many literary, artistic and historic associations.
- Author BiographyRONALD BLYTHE is one of the UK's greatest living writers. His work, which has won countless awards, includes Akenfield (a Penguin 20th Century Classic - it was also made into a feature film), Private Words, Field Work, Outsiders: a Book of Garden Friends and numerous other titles. He was awarded the Royal Society of Literature's prestigious Benson Medal. He lives near Colchester.
- Author(s)Ronald Blythe
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication27/09/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.