CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £22.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.28
- £5.79Trending at £7.01
- £30.18Trending at £31.28
- £8.35Trending at £12.08
- £39.99Trending at £50.16
- £10.74Trending at £11.19
About this product
- Author(s)Josh McMullen
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note6 illus.
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgments ; Introduction ; Chapter 1: Reaching the Masses: Big Tent Revivalism and the Populist Impulse ; Chapter 2: Old Time Religion: Big Tent Revivalism and the Crisis of Late Victorian Culture ; Chapter 3: Between Two Protestant Ethics: Big Tent Revivalism and Muscular Christianity ; Chapter 4: The Problem of Pain: Big Tent Revivalism and the Search for Therapeutic Well-Being ; Chapter 5: Vim and Vice: Big Tent Revivalism and Urban America ; Chapter 6: Make 'Em Laugh, Make 'Em Cry, Make 'Em Think: Big Tent Revivalism and Entertainment Culture ; Conclusion ; Notes ; Index
- Author BiographyJosh McMullen is Assistant Professor of History at Regent University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.