All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn Stephen King's mesmerizing new masterpiece -- his biggest, most riveting novel since THE STAND -- a Maine town and its inhabitants are isolated from the world by an invisible, impenetrable dome.
- Author BiographyStephen King has written some forty books and novellas including The Stand, Bag of Bones, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft and, most recently, Just After Sunset. Many of his stories have been turned into classic films including Misery, Stand By Me and The Shawshank Redemption. He is winner of America's prestigious National Book Award and was voted Grand Master in the 2007 Edgar Allen Poe awards. He lives with his wife, novelist Tabitha King, in Maine, USA.
- Author(s)Stephen King
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/11/2011
- Content NoteOne black and white map
- Weight1144 g
- Width153 mm
- Height53 mm
- Spine233 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.