Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £1.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by michellbrin-9
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.88Was:£9.99Free postage
- £8.63Free postage
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe second season of the television adaptation of UNDER THE DOME will receive its UK premiere on Channel 5 on Monday, August 25th. In one of Stephen King's most riveting novels, in which every chapter ends on a cliffhanger. a Maine town and its inhabitants are isolated from the world by an invisible, impenetrable dome.
- Author BiographyStephen King has been described by the Guardian as 'one of the great storytellers of our time', by the Mirror as a 'genius' and by The Sunday Times as 'one of the most fertile storytellers of the modern novel'. In 2003, he was given the National Book Foundation Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters. He lives with his wife, novelist Tabitha King, for most of the year in Maine, USA, which is the setting of UNDER THE DOME.
- Author(s)Stephen King
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content NoteBlack and white map
- Weight589 g
- Width136 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- kprocter878612 Apr, 2017by
a great item already half way through, can barley put it down
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- jpring201206 Mar, 2014by
Save this one for a long holiday!
A very big book,I had not read Stephen king for a number of years,now I know why.Very brutal in parts,slow in others.I must admit I missed chunks of it out.Disappointed in the ending.
- pamela6969006 Jan, 2014by
onced started reading you cant put it down
i saw this on tv and wanted to know if it was the same as the book could not book down husband has it now book worth reading quite thick book
- 721317450@delet...01 Dec, 2013by
maybe i shouldnt have started !!
I got the book because i was watching the series on TV and i wanted to compare them and also i wanted to continue the story, the only problem is that it is a big book to get through and i think its gonna take me till next year when probaly the programe will return !!
- hazzaw3201 Sep, 2011by
I have read the book before (which was amazing as always with MR S King) I bought this for my dad as it was so reasonably priced and was very surprised to see that the condition apart from one tiny fold on the back page was excellent, I have seen worse condition books on Waterstones shelves.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.02
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.43Trending at £9.02
- £4.30Trending at £4.57
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
- £4.63Trending at £6.29
- £5.46Trending at £10.02