Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of photographs which depict the vanished Arabia of the 1970s, a world of artisans, fishermen, soldiers, and tribesmen, of ordinary lives against the backdrop of a majestic land. They hint at the enormous changes that oil money will bring to these traditional societies.
- Author(s)Mathias Oppersdorff
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note107 duotone photographs
- Weight1415 g
- Width260 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.