All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.39Trending at £8.86
- £5.00Trending at £5.93
- £7.03Trending at £7.95
- £5.10Trending at £5.39
- £9.00Trending at £10.93
- £1.83Trending at £3.45
- £12.97Trending at £14.14
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes letters that give a synopsis of the author's changing interests and concerns throughout his life.
- Author BiographyBruce Chatwin reinvented British travel writing with his first book, In Patagonia, and followed it with four other books, each unique and extraordinary. He died in 1989. Elizabeth Chatwin was born in the U.S.A. She came to London in 1961 to work at Sotheby's, where she met Bruce Chatwin.They married in 1965. She now keeps Black Welsh Mountain Sheep. Nicholas Shakespeare was born in Worcester in 1957 and grew up in the Far East and Latin America. He is the author of The Vision of the Elena Silves, winner of the Somerset Maugham and Betty Trask awards, The High Flyer, for which he was nominated as one of Granta's Best of Young British Novelists, The Dancer Upstairs, and most recently, Inheritance. His non-fiction includes In Tasmania, winner of the 2007 Tasmania Book Prize, and an acclaimed biography of Bruce Chatwin.
- Author(s)Bruce Chatwin,Elizabeth Chatwin,Nicholas Shakespeare
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/06/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight929 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Chatwin,Nicholas Shakespeare
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.