Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the high school dropout problem which considers the numbers, rates and characteristics of undereducated young people among the white majority; African American; Hispanic; American Indian, Eskimo, Aleut; Asian and Pacific Islander Youth; and among non-Hispanic language whites.
- Author BiographyDOROTHY WAGGONER is a specialist in language minority statistics and bilingual education. Prior to her retirement from the Federal Government, she held positions in the Office of Bilingual Education and Minority Languages Affairs and the National Center for Education Statistics of the U.S. Department of Education. She chaired an interagency committee charged with planning the language questions for the 1980 census. Dr. Waggoner has written extensively on the numbers and characteristics of language minority populations and their educational needs.
- Author(s)Dorothy Waggoner
- Date of Publication30/12/1991
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.