All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJourneying across the British Isles and drawing on his own mining and stonemasonry background, geologist Ted Nield unearths the ways in which the rocks beneath our feet shape our lives
- Author BiographyTED NIELD holds a doctorate in geology and works for the Geological Society of London as Editor of the monthly magazine Geoscientist. He is a Fellow of the Geological Society and a member of the Meteoritical Society. He is the author of Supercontinent (2007) and Incoming! (2011). He lives in London.
- Author(s)Ted Nield
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Books
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £9.11Trending at £9.37
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £17.12
- £5.74Trending at £5.95
- £42.96Trending at £46.26
- £16.67Trending at £24.95
- £24.00Trending at £35.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.