CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.39Trending at £4.97
- £4.48Trending at £4.84
- £9.39Trending at £9.56
- £4.33Trending at £4.80
- £0.99Trending at £1.00
- £4.92Trending at £5.02
- £2.50Trending at £2.69
About this product
- DescriptionPractical manual for the understanding of oneself. Self-knowledge is the basis for relationship and the end to loneliness.
- Author BiographyDale Carlson is the author of dozens of books for young adults and has won numerous awards including three ALA Notable Book Awards, the Christopher Award, YALSA Best Picks, VOYA Honor Book, three New York Public Library Best Books for Teens, three Independent Press Medals, four ForeWord Books of the Year, Junior Literary Guild, and the International Book of the Month Club award.
- Author(s)Dale Carlson
- PublisherBick Publishing House,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationMadison, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBick Publishing House,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.