All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.76Trending at £9.87
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.60
- £3.89Trending at £5.79
- £10.21Trending at £10.53
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding 10-11-Year-Olds introduces the challenges that face children as they start to make their transition from childhood into adolescence. Rebecca Bergese guides the reader through the broad range of emotional and social challenges experienced by children as they are encouraged to take on greater responsibility.
- Author BiographyRebecca Bergese is based at the Tavistock Clinic in London.
- Author(s)Rebecca Bergese
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleThe Tavistock Clinic - Understanding Your Child
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Foreword byJonathan Bradley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.