Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a developed analysis of the practice of acupuncture and its theoretical bases. This book addresses: What is acupuncture, in all its diverse forms of practice? What are the key concepts, which underpin current practice? Exactly which historical and cultural factors have shaped the present and past development of acupuncture?
- Author(s)Robert L. Felt,Stephen J. Birch
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication07/07/1999
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note70 ills.
- Weight775 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.