All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that social theory is moving in the wrong direction in its reflections on human freedom and autonomy. This book identifies human beings as social agents in a profound sense, and emphasises the vital importance of their sociability.
- Author BiographyBarry Barnes is professor of Sociology at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Barry Barnes
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.