CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.83Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated edition of the controversial book which argues that the only way to defeat Al Qaeda it is to engage with its arguments in a serious way.
- Author BiographyMohammad-Mahmoud Ould Mohamedou is the Deputy Director and Academic Dean at the Geneva Centre for Security Policy and Adjunct Professor in the International History Department at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva. Also Visiting Professor at Sciences Po Paris, he is the author of Understanding Al Qaeda (Pluto, 2011).
- Author(s)Mohammad-Mahmoud Ould Mohamedou
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Note2 figures
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.