Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £12.38
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.15Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness and culture are inextricably linked, each reflecting and reinforcing trends in the other. This work captures the essence of both by focusing on the terms and phrases that make up our business vocabulary. From AAA to Zombie Bonds, it takes us on a tour of over 2500 concepts that cover the spectrum of business-speak.
- Author BiographyW. Davis Folsom is Professor of Economics and Marketing, University of South Carolina Beaufort. He is the author of several books, including American Business Language and NAFTA Law and Business, and editor of The Encyclopedia of American Business.
- Author(s)W. Davis Folsom
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.