All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Stephen Abbott
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/05/2015
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight679 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface.- 1 The Real Numbers.- 2 Sequences and Series.- 3 Basic Topology of R.- 4 Functional Limits and Continuity.- 5 The Derivative.- 6 Sequences and Series of Functions.- 7 The Riemann Integral.- 8 Additional Topics.- Bibliography.- Index.
- Author BiographyStephen D. Abbott is Professor of Mathematics at Middlebury College. He is a two-time winner of Middlebury's Perkins Award for Excellence in Teaching (1998, 2010). His published work includes articles in the areas of operator theory and functional analysis, the algorithmic foundations of robotics, and the intersection of science, mathematics and the humanities.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.