All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
- £20.25Trending at £30.07
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces design and graphic techniques aimed to help designers increase their understanding of buildings and places through drawing. This book includes chapters on sustainability, history and archaeology, designing through drawing and drawing in architectural practice. It encourages the use of the sketchbook as a creative and critical tool.
- Author BiographyBrian Edwards is an architect, town planner, writer, teacher and artist. He has taught in various schools and has been Professor of Architecture at Huddersfield and Heriot Watt universities and the Edinburgh School of Architecture. He has written over 16 books, seven of which published by Spon Press/Taylor & Francis.
- Author(s)Brian Edwards
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note220 black & white line drawings
- Weight793 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.