CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is distinctive about art and design as a subject in secondary schools? What contribution does it make to the wider curriculum? How can art and design develop the agency of young people? This title examines the theory and practice of helping young people learn in and beyond the secondary classroom.
- Author BiographyNicholas Addison is a senior lecturer in Art, Design & Museology at the Institute of Education and Course Leader for the MA Art & Design in Education at the University of London, UK. Lesley Burgess is a senior lecturer in Art, Design & Museology and Course Leader for the PGCE in Art & Design at the Institute of Education, University of London. John Steers is General Secretary of the National Society for Education in Art and Design, and visiting senior research fellow at Roehampton University, London. He formerly taught art and design in secondary schools in London and Bristol for 14 years. Jane Trowell is lecturer on the MA Arts Policy and Management at Birkbeck, University of London and co-director of the London-based interdisciplinary group PLATFORM.
- Author(s)Jane Trowell,John Steers,Lesley Burgess,Nicholas Addison
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white halftones, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.