All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that helps the educators identify, and meet the needs of the students with Asperger's Syndrome (AS). It offers teachers an understanding of AS so that they can help the students with AS have an enjoyable educational experience.
- Author BiographyEmily Burrows, Ed.S., is a seventh grade middle school teacher at Arnall Middle School in Newnan, Georgia. Mrs. Burrows is a veteran teacher, having taught in both Georgia and Kentucky. She has collaborated with resource teachers and has taught both students with autism and Asperger's Syndrome. Her research project for the Ed.S. Degree at West Georgia State University has given her further knowledge on meeting the classroom needs of the students with Asperger's Syndrome. Sheila Wagner, M.Ed., received her undergraduate degree in Education from the University of Wisconsin, Whitewater, and her graduate degree in Special Education from Georgia State University. Named the ASA's Professional of the Year in 2002 (Greater Georgia Chapter), she is now an Assistant Director of the Emory Autism Center at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Ms. Wagner is also the MONARCH Program Coordinator and has conducted the EAC School Inclusion Project for over twelve years, affecting over 600 students with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Author(s)Emily Burrows,Sheila Wagner
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £28.16
- £25.66Trending at £27.92
- £23.42Trending at £30.03
- £22.38Trending at £26.12
- £19.28Trending at £20.71
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.