All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise guide to understanding assessments in counselling and psychotherapy.
- Author BiographySofie Bager-Charleson is a psychotherapist, supervisor and writer. She draws from psychoanalytic, existential and cognitive behavioural theory with a particular interest in postmodern influences on therapy. She holds a PhD from Lund University in Sweden, where she specialised in attachment issues within families and reflective practice amongst teachers. She writes both fiction and non-fiction. She works as an academic adviser for psychotherapists on the work based doctorate programme, DPsych with Metanoia/Middlesex University. She runs workshops and courses in therapeutic practice, reflective and creative writing, in both Sweden and England. Dr Biljana van Rijn is a qualified Transactional Analysis psychotherapist and a Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst in the field of psychotherapy. She has worked as psychotherapist and supervisor for a number of years in community organisations and private practice and tutored at Metanoia Institute. Biljana has been a head of clinical services at Metanoia Institute since 1998, and has gained substantial experience in psychotherapy assessment and formulation in this role. She has written on assessment previously and has established assessment training within the Metanoia Counselling and Psychotherapy Service.
- Author(s)Biljana Van Rijn,Sofie Bager-Charleson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCounselling and Psychotherapy Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.