All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential reference for parents and carers, it covers the causes of autism, how it manifests at the various stages of a child's life, diet and nutrition, the importance of self-care for parents, coping with common problematic behaviour, conditions that can appear with autism, and how to manage the child's transition to adulthood.
- Author BiographyProfessor Katrina Williams is a paediatrician, public health physician and an internationally recognised clinical epidemiologist. She is the APEX Australia Chair of Developmental Medicine at the University of Melbourne and the Director of the Department of Developmental Medicine at the Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne. Her current research focus is on autism, and she is a founding member and executive committee member of the Australasian Society for Autism Research. Professor Jacqueline Roberts is the chair of autism in the Autism Centre of Excellence, an initiative of Griffith University. Prior to this, Jacqui worked as a consultant on a variety of national projects in autism. She has a background in teaching and in speech pathology and previously worked in schools for children with autism as a teacher and principal.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Roberts
- PublisherExisle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationWoolombi
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExisle Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width151 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.83
- £6.99Trending at £8.01
- £7.32Trending at £7.69
- £8.38Trending at £9.99
- £8.95Trending at £9.84
- £9.40Trending at £9.80
- £10.43Trending at £11.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.