All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.43
- £7.11Trending at £7.51
- £7.85Trending at £10.98
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging reassessment of Henry Bergson's immense influence on literary Modernism.
- Author BiographyPaul Ardoin is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Texas at San Antonio, USA. S. E. Gontarski is the Robert O. Lawton Distinguished Professor of English at Florida State University, USA. He is the author or editor of 15 books, including Samuel Beckett: The Complete Short Prose, 1928-1989 and The Grove Press Reader, 1951-2001. Laci Mattison is Visiting Lecturer of English Literature at Florida State University, USA.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleUnderstanding Philosophy, Understanding Modernism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight649 g
- Edited byLaci Mattison,Paul Ardoin,Professor Stanley E. Gontarski
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.