Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn his latest guide to the technical issues facing boat owners, John C. Payne deals with the topic of boat AC power systems. With photos and technical drawings, the book covers such topics as AC system electrical safety, shore power systems, transformers, AC electrical panels, AC system wiring, AC diesel generators, and inverters.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Payne is a cruising sailor and professional marine electrical engineer and surveyor with a 28-year career in merchant shipping and the offshore oil industry. His unique combination of technical know-how and practical experience at sea has made him a much sought-after authority.
- Author(s)John C. Payne
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheridan House
- Content Notegraphs, tables, 15 illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.