All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jonathan Swift
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note424 p.
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- PART I: THE BACKGROUND TO INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.- Chapter 1: Why Nations Trade.- Chapter 2: The Development of International Trade.- PART II: RELATIONSHIPS AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL.- Chapter 3: Bilateral and Multilateral Relations.- Chapter 4: International Trade Law.- Chapter 5: International Banking & Finance.- PART III: RELATIONSHIPS AT THE CORPORATE LEVEL.- Chapter 6: The Internationalisation of Business.- Chapter 7: Business-to-Business Relationships.- Chapter 8: Corporate Communications.- PART IV: RELATIONSHIPS AT THE INDIVIDUAL LEVEL.- Chapter 9: Personal Communications.- Chapter 10: Managing People in the International Environment.- Conclusion: The Future of Business Relationships?.
- Author BiographyJonathan Swift is a Senior Lecturer in International Business and Marketing at Salford Business School, University of Salford, UK.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £22.52Trending at £23.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £28.95Trending at £29.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.