All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers an authoritative and comprehensive analysis of Central America's political evolution including revolution, rebellion, and regime changes as well as democratic consolidation.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Booth is Regents Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of North Texas. He is the author of Costa Rica: Quest for Democracy.Christine J. Wade is Associate Professor of Political Science and International Studies at Washington College. She is the co-author of Nicaragua: Living in the Shadow of the Eagle.Thomas W. Walker is Professor Emeritus of Political Science and former Director of Latin American Studies Program at Ohio University. He is the co-author of Nicaragua: Living in the Shadow of the Eagle.
- Author(s)Christine J. Wade,John A. Booth,Thomas W. Walker
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.