CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at women whose partners are child sex offenders. This book tells the stories of the women and how they feel about the situations in which they found themselves, how they coped, and how they remade their lives and those of their families. It also describes what these women learned from their experience and how it changed them.
- Author BiographyTerry Philpot is the author and editor of more than a dozen books, including Adoption (with Anthony Douglas) and five books on working with sexually abused children. He is a trustee of the Social Care Institute for Excellence and of the board of the Michael Sieff Foundation. He is a former editor of Community Care and has won several awards for his journalism.
- Author(s)Terry Philpot
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.