All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Children and Young People's Mental Health has been designed to help the student and newly qualified health care professional to familiarise themselves with the key theoretical frameworks underpinning the field of children and young people's mental health.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width169 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAnne Claveirole,Martin Gaughan
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.19
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £8.20Trending at £8.86
- £10.33Trending at £14.97
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.