All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the reader with a comprehensive introduction to the distinguishing features of Chinese families.
- Author BiographyRuoh-Rong Yu received her PhD in economics from the National Taiwan University. In 2003, she joined the Centre for Survey Research of Academia Sinica as an associate fellow. Her research interests include family economics, labour economics, and survey research. Her articles have been published in professional journals including Sociology of Education, Social Science Research, Population and Development Review, and the Journal of Theoretical Biology. She has participated in the establishment of some nation-wide survey projects of Taiwan, which include the Panel Study of Family Dynamics, Taiwan Genomic Survey, and Social Capital Survey.
- Author(s)C.Y.Cyrus Chu,Yu Ruoh-Rong
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note9 Figures, 82 Tables
- Weight641 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.