CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Christian Doctrine introduces the Christian theology in an accessible, informed, and systematic way.
- Author BiographyIan S. Markham is the Dean and President of Virginia Theological Seminary. He is also a Visiting Professor at Leeds Metropolitan University. Awards include the Robertson Fellow 2006, Teape Lecturer in India 2004, Claggett Fellow attached to Washington National Cathedral in 2000, and Frank Woods Fellow at Trinity College, Melbourne in 1997. He is the author and editor of twelve books, including A World Religions Reader, 2nd edition (Blackwell, 2000) and Do Morals Matter (Blackwell, 2006).
- Author(s)Ian S. Markham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date25/04/2017
- Weight494 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.