All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronic fatigue syndrome is a confusing and disputed disorder that affects more and more people. Here, Naheed Ali sheds light on this ill-understood and yet debilitating disorder. Readers will come away with not only a better understanding of what constitutes CFS but various ways of dealing with its symptoms.
- Author BiographyNaheed Ali, MD, is the author of Arthritis and You (Rowman & Littlefield, 2013), Understanding Lung Cancer (Rowman & Littlefield, 2014), Understanding Celiac Disease (Rowman & Littlefield, 2014), and Understanding Pain (Rowman & Littlefield, 2015). He has appeared as a special guest on numerous talk shows and has been quoted in many national print magazines and TV websites across the US, including Woman's World, Prevention, Whole Living, MSN.com, USAToday.com, and others.
- Author(s)Naheed S. Ali
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight540 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £4.34
- £5.81Trending at £7.25
- £12.22Trending at £18.93
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £9.29Trending at £11.88
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.