All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Daniel Cronn-Mills,Stephen M. Croucher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note79 black & white halftones
- Weight680 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of ContentsI. Foundations of Research 1. Introduction 2. Research Ethics 3. The Positivist Approach 4. The Interpretive Paradigm 5. The Critical Paradigm 6. Data 7. Warrants II. Applied Research 8. Interviewing 9. Focus Groups 10. Ethnography 11. Surveys 12. Experiments 13. Descriptive Statistics 14. Inferential Statistics 15. Content Analysis 16. Rhetorical Criticism 17. Critical/Cultural Studies
- Author BiographyStephen M. Croucher (Ph.D., University of Oklahoma) is a professor at Massey University, New Zealand. He researches immigrant cultural adaptation, religion and communication, quantitative methods, and conflict management/conceptualization. He is the recipient of numerous conference top paper awards, has authored dozens of journal articles and book chapters, authored/co-edited four books, and given keynote addresses in more than 15 countries. He has explored communication traits and behaviors on five continents. He has served as the editor of the Journal of Intercultural Communication Research and Speaker & Gavel. He is active in the International Communication Association, National Communication Association, and the World Communication Association. Daniel Cronn-Mills (Ph.D., University of Nebraska) is a professor of Communication Studies at Minnesota State University, Mankato. He has broad and ranging research interests in religion and communication, intercollegiate forensics, and rhetoric. He has authored numerous journal articles, book chapters, and books. He is a former editor of Speaker & Gavel and served on the review board of more than a dozen scholarly journals. He is active in the National Communication Association, the American Forensic Association, and the Communication and Theater Association of Minnesota.
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £4.69Trending at £4.87
- £5.99Trending at £7.43
- £5.28Trending at £5.53
- £17.26Trending at £17.62
- £8.06Trending at £8.30
- £9.13Trending at £9.56
- £6.19Trending at £10.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.