Consider these sponsored items
- £23.18Was:£31.99Free postage
- £41.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, you can learn computation theory and programming language design in an engaging, practical way. Understanding Computation explains theoretical computer science in a context you'll recognize, helping you appreciate why these ideas matter and how they can inform your day-to-day programming.
- Author BiographyTom is chief scientist at Expert Human. He is an experienced, passionate computer scientist and programmer. He work as a freelance consultant, mentor and trainer, helping all kinds of companies to improve the quality and clarity of their approach to creating software products, usually on the web. Sometimes this means spending a month writing code for them; at other times it means encouraging them to rethink their product, re-educate their teams, rewrite their tests, or ruthlessly refactor their code. He has lectured on compilers at the University of Cambridge, helped organize the Ru3y Manor conference, and is a member and speaker of the London Ruby User Group.
- Author(s)Tom Stuart
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £16.98Trending at £19.93
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.