All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the sources, structure and dynamics of contemporary conflict phenomena, ranging from ethnic and other inter-group conflict to international terrorism and inter-state violence. Jeong helps students acquire the intellectual skills needed for analyzing many different conflict situations themselves.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ho-Won Jeong is a lecturer and researcher at the Institute For Conflict Analysis And Resolution, George Mason University, USA. He is was the Founding Editor (and is currently Senior Editor) of the International Journal of Peace Studies and Senior Consulting Editor for Peace and Conflict Studies. Previous books include Globalization and the Environment (Philadelphia: Chelsea House, 2005), Peace Building in Postconflict Societies: Process and Strategy (Boulder: Lynne Reinner, 2005) and Conflict and Human Security: A Search for New Approaches to Peace-Building, edited with Hideaki Shinoda, Hiroshima: Institute for Peace Science (Hiroshima University, 2004)
- Author(s)Ho-Won Jeong
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/04/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.